Secret Arts List
What are SECRET ARTS?
In "Ed-0," the Secret Arts acquired from the manual of Secrets Arts are an important factor in deciding how to face the enemies along the way.
If you know the strengths and weaknesses of each Secret Art, and can enhance it to the one you are most comfortable with, you will have no enemies to face.
Secret Arts of Mumyo (Samurai)
- Upward Slash
- Slash from the side to send enemies soaring through the air.
TIPS: It comes out quickly and is effective against hordes of zombies, as it can send them flying into the air. It can also be used as a link to other Secret Arts.
- Hyper Slash
- A diagonal slash that cuts downwards from the shoulder. (Can hold down button and strengthen attack)
TIPS: Adjust the degree of accumulation according to the distance from the opponent.
- Cross Slash
- A combo technique that begins with a round slice and ends with a helmet strike.
TIPS: It is recommended to add the Secret Arts upgrade "Super Armor +" because it is possible to be staggered during the technique.
- Reed Split
- Seize an opening and cut off your opponent's legs.
TIPS: It comes out quickly and is effective against swarms because it can bring them down. It is recommended to shorten the cool time so that it can be used at any time.
- A deadly strike to finish off a fallen foe and prepare for attacks from the surrounding area. After finising off an enemy, the attacker becomes invincible for a certain period of time. (Additional input possible)
TIPS: Additional input is required to make sure the enemy is completely dead. For larger enemies, it is better to aim for their toes.
- Ground Shaker
- Perform a full-force slash that makes the very earth shudder. Surrounding zombies will stagger.
TIPS: To eliminate the possibility of being intercepted in mid-air, it is recommended to add the Secret Arts upgrade "Super Armor +".
- Pommel Hit
- With mighty force, smacks enemies with the handle head.
TIPS: Since there is a large gap at the beginning of the skill, the Secret Arts upgrade "Super Armor +" is almost indispensable.
- Bisect an enemy in front within moments of unsheathing the blade. Triggers upon being attacked. (Can hold down button and extend reception time)
TIPS: Since this will be a complete counter attack, be careful with grabbing attacks and try to execute the technique in time with the opponent's attack.
- Surface Sprint
- Step into a slash so fast that enemies are cut in half before they've felt the touch of the blade. (Can hold down button and strengthen attack)
TIPS: Adjust the degree of accumulation according to the distance from the opponent.
- Katana Spirit
- Raises spirit and summon forth desperate strength. Temporarily increases Attack Power.
TIPS: The exclusive Secret Arts upgrade "Katana Spirit Extension" is an option, but another option is to increase the speed of the technique to eliminate gaps.
- A posture to show remorse. A Japanese cornerstone of virtue.
TIPS: One of the invincible techniques that can also knock down an opponent, making it effective when used in conjunction with an opponent's attack.
- A sword of purity that returns the evil energy that has accumulated in one's body to the enemy. It restores the value of abnormalities, and causes abnormalities in the enemies it hits.
TIPS: This is a Secret Art that can be called exclusive to the Samurai, which is useful during bad status builds where bad status can be spread around incessantly.
- Silently increase concentration and build up the ZEN Gauge. (Hold down button to continue)
TIPS: Apply more and more of the exclusive Secret Arts upgrade "Deep Meditation" to efficiently build up the ZEN Gauge.
Secret Arts of Raiden (Sumo Wrestler)
- Throat Grab
- Seize enemies by the scruff of their neck and drag them around. (Can be derived into additional performance)
TIPS: It is important to use it in different situations, such as swinging it around against a group, crushing it against an individual, or throwing it away, which is effective against both.
- Lightning Burst
- A barrage of lightning-fast attacks that overwhelm the enemy. (Can hold down button and keep on attacking)
TIPS: It is recommended to add the Secret Arts upgrade "Super Armor +" to reduce minor exposure from the surroundings during the technique.
- Hyper Shiko
- A stomp so mighty it quells even the spirits of the earth.
TIPS: If you add the Secret Art upgrade "Cancellable", you can quickly spike the enemy by canceling the Secret Art and aerial attack right after levitating the enemy.
- Rising Slap
- Lift an enemy into the air and send them flying.
TIPS: It comes out quickly and can easily lead to an aerial spike attack, as it can send the opponent flying into the air.
- Strikes down opponent with one hand. A tornado will roll in when swinging arms at the maximum. (Hold down button to generate a tornado)
TIPS: Adjust the degree of accumulation according to the distance from the opponent. When you send your opponents into the air, you should immediately hit them with a spike attack.
- An attack with an exceptionally thick palm creates a shockwave.
TIPS: The exclusive Secret Arts upgrade "Paralysis Extension" is an option, but it is also possible to shorten the cool time so that it can be used at any time.
- Deadly Tackle
- Strongest tackle that cannot be stopped no matter how many people are bundled. (Can hold down button and strengthen attack)
TIPS: It is a useful Secret Art that can unite a group, and the recommended upgrades are "Attack Power +", "Additional Attack", and "Super Armor +".
- Push forward and send flying all who would stand in your way. Also triggers upon being attacked. (Can hold down button and extend moving distance)
TIPS: While this is a skill that can be used to penetrate a group, it can also be used as a counter attack, similar to the "Iai" of the Samurai.
- Purifying Salt
- Sacred salt that cleanses spaces of evil presences.
TIPS: This is Sumo Wrestler's only relatively long-range attack. It is recommended to add the Secret Art upgrade "Attack Power +" so that it can also deal damage.
- Double Slap
- An alternating slap technique that boasts enough impact to blow enemies away. (Additional input possible)
TIPS: Additional input is required to aim for massive damage from wall crashes. It is also recommended to add the Secret Art upgrade "Additional Attack" to increase the damage.
- Rigid Throw
- Grab and throw enemies with ferocious force.
TIPS: It is very easy to use because it comes out quickly and can be used almost unconditionally. Except for some enemies like bosses, you can stagger them even if you cannot throw them.
- Lower your head and show remorse. A Japanese cornerstone of virtue.
TIPS: Not surprisingly, this can also be activated in mid-air. You can also use this "Jumping Bow Attack" to run into a group of zombies.
- Spread Eagle
- Lay spread eagle anywhere and recover Vitality. (Hold down button to continue)
TIPS: Apply more and more of the exclusive Secret Arts upgrade "Pleasant Sleep" to effictively restore your Vitality.
Secret Arts of Matoka (Ninja)
- Grappling Hook
- A ninja tool that travels long distances by hooking onto terrain. If hooked on an enemy on the ground, it can pull the enemy over and deliver a counter kick. (Able to use in mid-air too)
TIPS: This skill is useful for pulling pesky enemies out of a group. Keep in mind that if the enemy you pulled in is at close range, you can quickly kick it up with an extra input to reel in a group.
- Flame Jutsu
- A ninjutsu that burns surrounding enemies with karmic fire.
TIPS: To prevent enemies from attacking you while you are performing ninjutsu, it is recommended that you add the Secret Art upgrade "Super Armor +".
- Rai Jin
- A ninjutsu that summons lightning and channels it to a group of enemies. It travels through the bodies of nearby enemies and paralyzes them for a short time.
TIPS: In addition to "Super Armor +" to prevent chanting interference, it is also worth adding the exclusive Secret Art upgrade "Propagation Numbers +".
- Heavenly Kick
- Magnificent kicks that send enemies soaring through the air. Becomes a powerful single kick when used in mid-air. (Able to use in mid-air too)
TIPS: A kicking dance on the ground with many zombies adding the Secret Art upgrade "Additonal Attack" is good, but a pinpoint summersault kick from the air is also easy to use.
- Hayabusa Falcon
- A body technique that delivers the killing blow from high above. (Able to use in mid-air too)
TIPS: It is preferable to launch in the air as much as possible, as there is a time delay when launching from the ground. It also works well in aerial juggles.
- Izuna Drop
- A throw technique that strikes an enemy in mid-air headlong, like a weasel dropping a flying bird. (Able to use in mid-air too)
TIPS: It is very easy to use and strong because it comes out quickly and can be used almost unconditionally even from the air. Except for some enemies like bosses, you can stagger them even if you cannot throw them.
- Shadow Clones
- A ninja technique to create multiple alter egos of oneself and make them attack. (Able to use in mid-air too)
TIPS: The exclusive Secret Art upgrade "Multiple Shadow Clones" is powerful indeed. If you can set four "Shadow Clones" and draw as many "Multiple Shadow Clones" as possible, you have nothing to fear.
- Fuma Shuriken
- Cut up enemies with a huge shuriken. (Able to press and hold down button & able to use in mid-air too)
TIPS: Adjust the level of accumulation according to the clumping state of the enemies. Also, just throwing several "Fuma Shurikens" in a row from the air is quite powerful.
- A secret potion is planted in the knives and cause abnormal status in the enemies who are stabbed with. (Press and hold down button to change potions & additional input possible & able to use in mid-air too)
TIPS: Though not widely known, it is possible to throw 3 shots from the air and another 4 shots after landing, for a total of 7 shots per activation. Filling four slots with these "Kunives" is also a valid option.
- Water Jutsu
- A ninjutsu to create a giant water ball and drown enemies while on the ground.
TIPS: In addition to the "Super Armor +" for preventing chanting obstruction, it is also good to add the exclusive Secret Art upgrade "Viscosity Enhancement", but also multiple sets of "Water Jutsu" can be very powerful.
- Fuu Jin
- A ninjutsu to lighten oneself by covering oneself with wind. It increases mobility while cutting up the surrounding area.
TIPS: It works well with aerial attacks by lifting the enemy into the air, and with the exclusive Secret Art upgrade "Time Extension", you can also move efficiently.
- Visceral Disruption
- A ninja strike designed to be effective even over armor. Attack Power can be increased by holding down button for a certain time to build up the force. It has the effect of making the enemy's belongings fall too. (Able to press and hold down button)
TIPS: Something you may not know is that this Secret Art also has an item-removing effect. It is also effective against purple aura zombies, which are difficult to defeat, and even allows you to steal the rare items they have and then escape.
- A ninjutsu to hide oneself with a large cloth. Enemies will temporarily not be able to detect you.
TIPS: Although this Secret Art does not work on bosses and has a long cooldown time, if you add the Secret Art upgrade "Cut Life Sign", you can get an invincible time to assassinate as many zombies as you want.